Spacing and retrieval implementation checklist
1 minute read
Implementation checklists are a list of practical steps you can take to support the implementation of an evidence-based practice in your setting.
This checklist focuses on spacing and retrieval practice.
- looked at my curriculum documents to see what information my students will need to remember in the future?
- written clear learning objectives to establish what students will need to know and produce by the end of the unit?
- looked at my lesson sequences to see how the knowledge builds from one lesson to another?
- planned deliberate opportunities throughout my unit for students to show me that they remember this information?
- developed lesson activities that allow students to show their knowledge in different ways?
- given students multiple opportunities to recall information before I assess them on it?