We have partnered with Ochre Education to provide teachers with hundreds of free curriculum resources. These Ochre Education resources have been created by teachers for teachers.
- are created by Australian teachers
- support effective, evidence-based practices
- address the learning expected in the Australian Curriculum.
Browse by Year level
Browse by learning area
About Ochre resources
Ochre Education is a new Australian not-for-profit online classroom and resource hub created by teachers, for teachers, which supports teachers to deliver great lessons.
Ochre resources show teachers using evidence-based approaches such as explicit instruction, formative assessment and mastery learning in practice. Each lesson includes instructional materials as well as a video of the lesson being delivered. This means that teachers at all career stages can learn by doing (having a go themselves, playing around with, adapting) or reflecting (comparing with their own practice and resources).
- Read Ochre’s curriculum principles (PDF, 150KB)
- Years 3-6 maths curriculum map (PDF, 312KB)
- Years 3-6 English curriculum map (PDF, 328KB)
- Years 7-10 science curriculum map (PDF, 165KB)
Contact us if you’d like any more information or have feedback on these resources.
If you have any feedback, or encounter a technical problem or error with a lesson, please let us know and we will pass these details on to Ochre Education.