We have partnered with Ochre Education to provide teachers with hundreds of free curriculum resources. These Ochre Education resources have been created by teachers for teachers.
- are created by Australian teachers
- support effective, evidence-based practices
- address the learning expected in the Australian Curriculum.
Browse by Year level
Year 3 Year 4 Year 5 Year 6 Year 7 Year 8 Year 9 Year 10
Browse by learning area
Group facilitation guides and videos
Unit and lesson plans
About Ochre resources
Ochre Education is a new Australian not-for-profit online classroom and resource hub created by teachers, for teachers, which supports teachers to deliver great lessons.
Ochre resources show teachers using evidence-based approaches such as explicit instruction, formative assessment and mastery learning in practice. Each lesson includes instructional materials as well as a video of the lesson being delivered. This means that teachers at all career stages can learn by doing (having a go themselves, playing around with, adapting) or reflecting (comparing with their own practice and resources).
- Read Ochre’s curriculum principles (PDF, 150KB)
- Years 3-6 maths curriculum map (PDF, 312KB)
- Years 3-6 English curriculum map (PDF, 328KB)
- Years 7-10 science curriculum map (PDF, 165KB)
If you have any questions, feedback or encounter a problem with a lesson, please contact us and we’ll pass the details onto Ochre Education.